What does it just take to have an award-winning Site? According to the Web Marketing Association, it takes a combination of characteristics. Discover new resources about http://themarketnoise.com/news/ulterra-s-splitblade-gets-selected-as-a-winning-technology-in-lagcoe-new-technology-showcase/0174424/
by navigating to our engaging URL.
Since 1997, the Net Marketing Association's Web-
Honor Competition has set the standard of quality for Website development.
Here are the seven criteria which The web sites are judged within the annual competition.
* Design. A lot of people choose a book by its cover and the sam-e goes for Those sites. In case a site looks old and gsa linklist
unsophisticated, it will lose much of its reliability.
* Content. 'Content is king' continues to be the mantra of most award-winning Web sites. People go to a Website for its content. Browsing To http://sukankini.com/news/ulterra-s-splitblade-gets-selected-as-a-winning-technology-in-lagcoe-new-technology-showcase/0174424/
possibly provides lessons you could give to your friend. When the information they're seeking is lost, they will keep your website unhappy.
* Innovation. For one more perspective, please check-out: Ulterra’s SplitBlade™ Gets Selected as a Winning Technology in LAGCOE New Technology Showcase
. Sometimes termed the 'wow' factor, innovation is something new and attention-getting that adds value to the site and increases the user's knowledge. Maybe it's a new technology, new search technique, new navigation system, new content or even a new style.
* Technology. Usage of technology can either enhance or hinder a Web site's success. Customers might have to work tougher to get what they are trying to find, If a site uses an excessive amount of technology. Regardless of how impressive a brand new technology is, if it slows the website or hinders the user's seek out information, it's not a development.
* Interactivity. This stylish http://recentdiscovery.com/news/ulterra-s-splitblade-gets-selected-as-a-winning-technology-in-lagcoe-new-technology-showcase/0174424/
use with has many refreshing lessons for the reason for it. Some Web sites are designed and then supply information. Other websites use calculators or instruments to help make the site more interactive. Some sites also offer games to boost the experience.
* Copy-writing. Frequently, a large number of dollars are spent programming and designing a site with little attention paid for the terms used. The best websites are well-written and use simple language, short sentences and bullet points to share their messages. And, most importantly, they are watchfully critique to remove any typos.
* Simplicity. In the early days, several of the 'coolest' websites were difficult to navigate. Today, The web sites are definitely better at showing consumers where to find the data they are searching for. The best Web sites make sure that users can get to some other place on the website in three clicks or-less..